Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fixed Broken Links!

I know, I know, it's been months since I said I would fix my links, but now I finally have (and there was much rejoicing). As you'll recall, the Chicago Tribune had pulled much of its free content, and the Tribune Co. declaring bankruptcy didn't help matters. Tribune media services still provides much of the content (like Ask Amy and Dear Abby) but I've found it easier to find the latest columns in other papers. I didn't approach this very scientifically....basically I Googled the columnists, tried out the different papers that publish their columns, and went with the ones where I found the most consistent updates.

This means I'm now linking to Amy at the Denver Post (though you still write to her at the Trib), Miss Manners at the Buffalo News, and Dear Abby at her own website (independent of any single paper). I've also added Carolyn Hax and Amy Alkon, the advice goddess, to my links.

Enjoy, and as always let me know who else is out there!

No comments: